Financial Post (blog)Closing Bell: TSX closes lower amid falling oil and gold pricesFinancial Post (blog)TORONTO — The Toronto stock market closed lower Tuesday as falling oil and gold prices punished resource stocks and traders awaited the next development in the U.S. fiscal standoff between Republicans and Democrats. Here are the ...
- TSX closes lower amid falling oil and gold prices – Ottawa Citizen
- U.S. Stocks Open Lower Amid Fall in Oil, Gold Prices – NASDAQ
- Falling gold stocks leave TSX little changed amid strong US corporate earnings – Winnipeg Free Press
- U.S. Stocks Open Lower Amid Drop in Oil, Gold Prices – NASDAQ
- US Stocks Open Lower Amid Fall in Oil, Gold Prices – Wall Street Journal
- Gold takes toll on Canadian investors as sector losses pile up – Financial Post (blog)
- Metal prices follow stocks lower – Huffington Post